Thursday, December 4, 2008

It changed


Well, I changed my avatar. It went from magnets(which I don't sell anymore)to a black and white picture of a bird on Folly Beach SC. That met with mixed reviews on the etsy forums. So, now it's a picture of a pink flower. Let me know what you think!

When you have a chance please read http://creativeladies.blogspot.com/ She is looking for donations for a great cause, please help if you can, thanks!

I will start doing features and giveaways as soon as I can figure out how to do it! Any advice? Pass it along!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks randi for adding my blog to your blog. Yes, I am looking for all sorts of donations for my Kochanie "My Love" Baskets which will be delivered in January. Any sort of help is much appreciated. Thanks so much.

Randi said...

You are very welcome!