Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A favorite-HudsonQuilts.etsy.com

Oh how I wish I had a baby to buy for!!!!!!! I have found the most beautiful baby items!You have to check out HudsonQuilts. I will admit that I love everything in this shop. Everything is so appealing to the eye. If I had to pick out one favorite it would be this stunning quilt. I love everything about it. It looks so soft, I love the colors, ok, I want one in my size! I am going to have to find someone to buy this for, check it out!

2 comments:

LiPeony said...

I agree I remember that shop and the quilts were so nice and very different from other quilts I've seen. I still have the quilt my mom made me when I was 6 and it was HUGE like it can cover queen size bed huge... but I still use it and I absolutely love it. Quilts ain't just for kids =D

Randi said...

I agree, I have one on my bed too. Thanks for reading!