Oh, I love jewelry! I can't have too much and I was actually just given a bigger jewelry box from my mom and dad for my birthday.
Here is a great jewelry shop for you to check out, Seababejewelry.
Check out this great interview-
1. How did you get started in your art?
2. Why do you create?
3. What is your favorite item to make?
4. What do you like about etsy?
5. Where do you make your work?
6. Tell us anything else that you would like us to know
1. We got started during the summertime on the North Shore when the waves got small and we started swimming and diving for shells. We made a few into jewelry and it all took off from there. We've worked our way up to working with some really nice gemstones and metals now.
2. We create because we absolutely love the entire process from start to finish. We have so much fun creating beautifully unique pieces of jewelry that we are proud of. And now, also because we are growing a business.
3. My favorite item to create are our "mini's". Hand hammered earwires with gorgeous gemstone drops make a simply beautiful statement and I wear these the most of all our line. David loves to create our Rough Diamond Ring because the buyer always falls in love with this one. It takes a lot of work to create and it truely shows in the craftsmanship of this ring.
4. We love shopping on Etsy, whether it's window shopping or for real. We love being in treasuries and making them, and most of all we love Etsy because it connects us to our customers and helps us grow our business.
5. We have our own workbench area in our house with big windows and an ocean view. It's great inspiration!
6. Something about ourselves is we love to surf! Living in Hawaii makes it a lot of fun!